The Secret To Having An Affordable Energy Bill

Affordable Energy With Pasterkamp HVAC

The energy consumption of your home is generally divided between lighting and the consumption of various household appliances you own. Lighting is not so demanding – 30% of the total consumption, but the rest of 70% is represented by the appliances in the house.

Having a more affordable energy bill is possible. It can be done by opting for economical light bulbs, with halogen or LED, which have a lifespan of up to 10 times longer than incandescent bulbs and consume 75% less electricity. To optimize your consumption, you should also turn off the light when you do not need it.

As for reducing the consumption of household appliances, it is good to buy energy efficient appliances and always unplug the ones you do not use permanently. Appliances are labeled by manufacturers so that consumers can evaluate their energy efficiency and annual energy consumption. For optimized consumption, you should choose appliances in class A +++, A ++ an A +, even if they are more expensive. Class A +++ appliances are up to 65% more energy efficient, A ++ up to 45% and A + devices up to 25%.

In addition to these rules, you will also need to make investments in adequate insulation for your house and energy consumption control equipment. All of these can help you reduce your energy bills by up to 40%.  For HVAC services, see Pasterkamp in Denver.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *