When Spring rains come, the weather can still be cold, and some people just don’t know what to do about it. Fortunately, there’s nothing to worry about, since you can use the following tips to learn all about how to save money on home heating:
- The easiest way is to dress for rainy weather. You don’t always have to bump up the heater to its highest setting. Just put on a pair of slippers, get a couple of layers of sweaters and add a hat for good measure.
- Hot air tends to rise up toward the ceiling. By reversing the polarity of your ceiling fan’s motor, you can get it to come back.
- When you’re away from home, turn the thermostat a couple of degrees lower. It might not sound like much, but it’ll actually make a great deal of difference.
- Minimize the use of kitchen fans. Even though these fans suck out a lot of bad odors, they also tend to pull out a lot of that precious, warm air.
- Finally, for a small fee you can schedule an energy audit of your home. How will this help you? It allows you to maximize your heater’s efficiency and save a lot of money on electricity.
For all your heating and air conditioning needs, contact https://www.pasterkamp.com/heating/denver-furnace-repairs/.