No matter the exact age of your HVAC system, it is always a good idea to keep it in a good state. And you should keep an eye on it, so as to check it for visible damage.
- The first step to take is preparing your Denver HVAC system for testing. You need to make sure you replaced your furnace’s filter and then to remove your vent covers before initiating any kind of testing.
- Then you need to make sure you know exactly where your supply and return air ducts are located inside your home.
- After that, you can turn on the AC units and check the exact temperatures for both types of ducts. You should set the thermostat below the current temperature in the room. You can leave your air conditioning running for about 10 minutes.
- Notice if there are any kind of strange smells inside your home. They can indicate the presence of mold, or even the leak of toxic substances.
- In case you suspect that your HVAC may be damaged, do not hesitate to call on professional teams for a more thorough inspection and thus find out what you can do next to fix any problems in due time.